Nutro, a company obsessed with natural dog food, says that you’re the best at keeping your pet happy; and that they’re the best at helping them stay healthy.
How true is this latter part?
Has being around for almost 100 years yielded Nutro a superior edge on making dog food? Is this what has played a key role in them being one of the industry’s leaders for natural dog food?
So: The situation requires some digging into. Let us find out if this company, with a long heritage of dog food making, is truly worthy of the hype. Shall we?
Compare this product with Amazon Best Sellers in the Best Dog Food category.
Why review Nutro? Nutro has been around for a long time now, and still they are a significant player in the market. They were one of the pioneers of the natural pet food category, and to this day state their commitment to making a better world for pets.
Thus: We, and caring dog owners like you, should know what truth there is to these claims, were they really the pioneers of natural pet food, do they really take a stance and source only the finest natural ingredients, and so on.
Now: Let us dive deeper into it and discover what Nutro is all about. Ready?
Examined: Nutro Products, Inc.
Nutro’s mission statement gives us an insight into the philosophy behind the food, stating, “Natural is nutritious. Natural is pure.” But so many companies say so many things, and no one is going to speak critically of their own product are they?
Ahead: We take a look at the behind the scenes ownership of Nutro, where and how it’s made, using what ingredients, whether it’s safe, how it’s rated, and what recalls you need to know about.
Is Nutro Dog Food Safe?
The first question on every caring dog owners mind. To answer the safety question, we’ll first present you with what Nutro does to ensure safety, and follow that up with any safety hurdles / incidents the company has been involved in recently.
What Nutro does to ensure safety and quality:
- Places safety and quality as the cornerstones of the company
- Makes their products in modern facilities in the USA
- Sources only the best ingredients from around the world
- Tracing of ingredients back to the supplier
- Safety certifications
- Facility and operation audits
- Pet food testing measures
- More than 600 quality checks per day
Watch the video below to get a better idea of the importance of safety and quality within the company.
Nutro’s “No compromise: Pet food safety & quality” video:
Cleaning: A team of dedicated and sophisticated sanitation experts ensures the facilities are clean; as well as a once weekly complete shut down for in-depth sanitation and cleaning.
Testing: Before unloading ingredient shipments, every grain is tested for mycotoxins (toxic to animals and humans). Every finished batch of product is put through an additional test for confirmation of microbiological safety, oxidation testing (to make sure printed shelf-life is accurate), and nutritional compliance.
Inspections & general certifications: Nutro has quality experts working onsite to ensure the food meets quality and safety standards, as well as pertinent certifications. All facilities are inspected by the FDA. Adherence to:
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Good Hygiene Practices
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points.
Pet food manufacturing safety certification: Nutro partnered up with other pet food makers and ingredient suppliers from the American Feed Industry Association to come up with something called the Assured & Approved Pet Food Manufacturing Facility Certification Program.
This independent, third-party certification focuses solely on the safety aspect of the pet food manufacturing process, and is a way for dog food makers to assure consumers that the food being made has not just adhered to the general manufacturing standards, but to the more industry specific ones as well.
It does so by:
- going beyond existing pet food regulations
- establishing an all-encompassing standard of excellence to maximize the safety of pet food
- being a voluntary program
- being a dependable method of measuring the safety and standards of a pet food maker.
In a nutshell: Their dry dog food is made using defined ingredient standards and specifications regarding how they are received. Adherence to nutritional standards, safety testing of finished goods, verified food safety guidelines, tracking of all finished goods and ingredients.
What this means for you? Basically that the company behind the food you feed your pet doesn’t compromise their safety standards for rapid manufacturing, and that they go to great lengths to ensure they do not willingly put any pets in danger simply by eating their food.
Bottom line on safety: Nutro does seem to have it all in order behind the scenes, but does this stated commitment to safety and quality transfer over into the real world? The company has certainly been involved in incidents regarding food safety and criticism as you’ll see in our recalls section below.
Who Makes Nutro Dog Food?
Nutro was founded over 90 years ago, back in 1926. It all started with a guy named John Saleen purchasing a dog food company from an English businessman. He subsequently chose to move the company to California and change it’s name to Nutro Products, and the rest is history.
In 1926, we brought our beliefs to dogs and cats, when we pioneered the natural pet food category. It is our responsibility to pioneer again. ~ Nutro Products
Nutro Products continued to operate as a small family-owned business servicing it’s communities and a rather limited radius. Until: In 1976 it was sold to a buyer who had expansion on his mind. He ended up expanding the company to service most of the United States.
Then: Things got pretty serious for this once small operation. Not only did it grow to service the USA, but it was now being purchased by one of the leading pet food makers in the world, Mars, Inc. Who then relocated the headquarters to Tennessee.
Let’s just say this acquisition brought with it significant resources to Nutro, unimaginable before. Mars has about 80,000 employees, and does about $35 billion a year. Yup, pretty significant.
Fun fact: Mars, Inc. is also the company behind your favorite snacks, such as Snickers, Skittles, and M&M’s. But they also owns one of the largest veterinary chains in the USA called Banfield Pet Hospitals.
Now: As a result of the acquisition, Nutro Products expanded even more, and currently being available in the US, Australia, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
So: You know by whom it’s made, but where does the manufacturing take place?
Where Is Nutro Dog Food Made?
A question most dog owners ask these days, due to the sometimes differing quality and assurance standards between countries. When it comes to Nutro it’s products are prepared in the United States of America in facilities operated and owned by Mars Petcare.
Made in the USA: Nutro states it’s products are crafted in the USA with some of the finest ingredients around the globe. Accompanied by quality checks by onsite experts, under the inspection of the FDA and adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices.
U.S. Headquarters: 1550 West McEwen Drive, First Floor, Franklin, TN 37067.
U.S. Manufacturing Facilities: Two dry food manufacturing facilities which are located in Lebanon, Tennessee and Victorville, California. Additionally, for their manufacturing of wet food products like the cans and trays, they have facilities located in: North Sioux City, South Dakota, Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Columbus, Ohio.
Where does Nutro source their ingredients from?
According to Nutro, they “travel the world to locate and source the quality ingredients used in our recipes.” Sourcing their ingredients from trusted farmers and suppliers that prepare the ingredients in facilities that are trusted and rigorously tested for quality and safety.
To give you an idea of the diversity of their ingredient partners, the company works with:
- sugar beet farmers from Europe and South American countries like Chile
- chickpea and lentil farmers from Canada and North Dakota
- rice farmers from California, Missouri, Arkansas, and Louisiana
- Australia and New Zealand’s lamb farmers
- . . . and others.
Nutro states that no matter where in the world they source their ingredients from, the same high standards apply to each and every supplier.
What makes their ingredients different from that of other dog foods?
Nutro’s “feed clean” trademarked philosophy means that they aim to exclusively source non-GMO ingredients; as close to their natural form as possible. DNA testing every ingredient used in their dry food for GMO variants and cross-contamination.
What does the feed clean philosophy mean? What makes Nutro ingredients clean:
- no artificial colors
- no artificial flavors
- no artificial preservatives
- no chicken by-product meals
- no corn
- no wheat
- no soy protein
- no purposeless ingredients.
How do they test ingredients for GMOs?
Nutro takes random samples from their California and Tennessee sites, then sends all samples to an independent third party lab to do all the testing. Who ultimately tests them for GMOs. If the lab concludes there are GMOs present, Nutro then proceeds to escalate the situation and identify exactly where the trace/product came from.
Note: They state that their dry foods meet their feed clean philosophy; but regarding their wet food on the same topic they state,”. . . we have more work to do on our all our cans, trays and treats.”
Who Sells Nutro Dog Food?
Though their HQ is in Tennessee, you can find Nutro products practically everywhere these days. Historically, a lot of Nutro’s products were exclusive to pet specialty stores. But: Lately, they’ve expanded their products beyond the specialty stores to major retailers.
Where to buy Nutro dog food?
Where you buy will depend whether you want to purchase it in-store, or online. Whether your local store offers the recipe you’re searching for, etc. Below is a tool to help you find the closest location selling Nutro pet food near you.
To find your nearest location: If you’re searching for a place to buy Nutro pet food, simply visit their Where to Buy Nutro Pet Food Tool type in your city, state or zip-code, and you’ll be presented with in-store, online, and global options.
Nutro is also available online at retailers such as Amazon.com, Wag.com, Petsmart.com, Chewy.com and more.
How Does Nutro Dog Food Rate?
Dognutrition.com rates Nutro as an above-average dog food brand with a 4 out of 5 possible stars rating. This old timer of the pet food industry, with 90+ under it’s belt, is not just hanging in there, but is one of the leaders of the pack. With a strong dedication to forming sturdy partnerships with their global ingredient suppliers and nourishing them, Nutro is striving to make all their products adhere to it’s Feed Clean philosophy.
Which Nutro Dog Food Is Best?
This is a very subjective question, and what’s best for one dog may not be the case for another. Dogs are unique in their needs, and only you and your vet know their lifestyle and needs.
That being said, when it comes to Nutro dog food, their dry dog food is the one that meets their Nutro Clean Feed philosophy, and their wet food is not quite there yet. This doesn’t mean that it is not a quality dog food, just that it doesn’t meet Nutro’s stringent self-imposed clean feeding philosophy.
When it comes to Nutro pet food, dog owners have voiced their favorite recipes over the years.
Most popular Nutro dog foods:
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Farm Raised Chicken [See it on Amazon]
- Nutro Ultra Weight Management Dry Dog Food [See it on Amazon]
- Nutro Ultra Toy Breed Adult Dry Dog Food [See it on Amazon]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Pasture Fed Lamb & Rice [See it on Amazon]
The above is marketed at adult dogs, but one about the little ones?
Can puppies eat Nutro dog food?
Yes! Nutro actually offers 27 different products for the puppy life stage. With the most popular being: Nutro Wholesome Essentials Puppy Farm Raised Chicken [See it on Amazon].
From mini-bites, crunchy treats, to nutritional essentials for proper puppy development; Nutro has though about the little guys, and formulated food to help them grow up in a healthy way.
Nutro Dog Food Product Catalog
You’ll notice the following letters accompanying each recipe below. This is the recipes pertinent AAFCO nutrient profile (if we’re able to locate it on the company’s website).
- All Life Stages
Important: We feel it important to state that many websites do not reliably indicate which Growth or All Life Stages recipes are deemed safe for large breed puppies.
Now: You may see it on some of the recipes below, but we typically do not include this data in our reports. Make sure you examine the actual packaging for this information.
Nutro Wholesome Essentials Dry Food
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Lamb [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Puppy Lamb [G]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Senior Lamb [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Salmon [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Chicken [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Puppy Chicken [G]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Senior Chicken [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Venison [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Large Breed Adult Lamb [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Toy Breed Adult Chicken [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Large Breed Puppy Lamb [G]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Small Bites Salmon [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Small Bites Chicken [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Small Breed Senior Chicken [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Large Breed Senior Chicken [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Large Breed Puppy Chicken [G]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Small Bites Lamb [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Small Breed Adult Chicken [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Healthy Weight Lamb [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Small Breed Puppy Chicken [G]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Large Breed Healthy Weight Chicken [M]
- Nutro Wholesome Essentials Small Breed Healthy Weight Chicken [M]
Nutro Max Dog Food
- Nutro Max Puppy Recipe Chicken [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Adult Recipe Beef [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Adult Recipe Lamb [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Adult Recipe Chicken [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Adult Recipe Chicken Mini Chunk [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Senior Recipe Chicken [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Large Breed Puppy Recipe Chicken [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Large Breed Adult Chicken [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Adult Beef and Rice Dinner [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Max Large Breed Adult Beef and Rice Dinner [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Max Senior Chicken and Rice Dinner [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Max Adult Chicken, Lamb and Rice Dinner [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Max Adult Chicken, Rice and Turkey Dinner [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Max Puppy Chicken, Lamb and Rice Formula [G] [Canned]
- Nutro Max Grain Free Adult Lamb [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Grain Free Adult Salmon [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Grain Free Adult Chicken [U] [Dry]
- Nutro Max Grain Free Adult Chicken Mini Chunk [U] [Dry]
Nutro Ultra Dog Food
- Nutro Ultra Adult [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Senior [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Puppy [G] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Small Breed Adult [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Large Breed Adult [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Large Breed Puppy [G] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Toy Breed Adult [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Small Breed Puppy [G] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Small Breed Senior [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Weight Management [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Small Breed Weight Management [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Ultra Adult [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Ultra Senior [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Ultra Puppy [A] [Canned]
- Nutro Ultra Small Breed Adult [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Ultra Large Breed Adult [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Ultra Weight Management [M] [Canned]
- Ultra Adult Chicken, Lamb, Salmon Pate [M] [Cups]
- Ultra Small Breed Adult Chicken, Lamb, Salmon Pate [M] [Cups]
- Ultra Puppy Pate [M] [Cups]
- Ultra Senior Pate [M] [Cups]
- Ultra Protein Boost Turkey Pate [M] [Cups]
- Ultra Protein Boost Chicken Pate [M] [Cups]
- Ultra Shiny Coat Boost Salmon Pate [M] [Cups]
- Ultra Antioxidant Boost Chicken Pate [M] [Cups]
- Ultra Healthy Skin & Coat Blend with Salmon & Sunflower Oil [M] [Biscuits]
- Ultra Healthy Digestion Blend with Oatmeal & Pumpkin [M] [Biscuits]
- Ultra Small Breed Formula with Superfood Blend [M] [Biscuits]
- Ultra Antioxidant Blend with Wild Blueberry & Pomegranate [M] [Biscuits]
Nutro Grain-Free Dog Food
- Nutro Grain Free Adult Lamb, Lentils and Sweet Potato [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Grain Free Adult Chicken, Lentils and Sweet Potato [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Grain Free Senior Chicken, Lentils and Sweet Potato [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Grain Free Puppy Chicken, Lentils and Sweet Potato [G] [Dry]
- Nutro Grain Free Small Bites Lamb, Lentils and Sweet Potato[M] [Dry]
- Nutro Grain Free Small Breed Adult Chicken, Lentils and Sweet Potato [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Grain Free Large Breed Adult Lamb, Lentils and Sweet Potato [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Grain Free Large Breed Adult Chicken, Lentils and Sweet Potato [M] [Dry]
Nutro Petite Eats Dog Food
- Nutro Petite Eats Chef Inspired Chicken Entree [U] [Cups]
- Nutro Petite Eats Signature Beef and Potato Entree [U] [Cups]
- Nutro Petite Eats Roasted Turkey and Vegetable Entree [U] [Cups]
- Nutro Petite Eats Savory Lamb and Garden Variety Entree [U] [Cups]
Nutro Healthy Stews Dog Food
- Nutro Hearty Stews Grandma’s Farm Stew Senior [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Hearty Stews Grandpa’s Country Stew Senior [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Hearty Stews Healthy Chicken and Rice Stew [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Hearty Stews Meaty Lamb and Rice Stew [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Hearth Stews Chunky Chicken and Turkey Stew [M] [Canned]
Nutro Kitchen Classics Dog Food
- Nutro Kitchen Classics Grass Fed Lamb and Brown Rice Dinner [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Kitchen Classics Steamed Fish and Sweet Potato [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Kitchen Classics Rustic Chicken and Vegetable Dinner [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Kitchen Classics Family Dinner with Turkey, Rice and Vegetables [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Kitchen Classics Healthy Dinner with Lamb and Vegetables [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Kitchen Classics Slow Cooked Chicken, Rice and Oatmeal [M] [Canned]
Nutro Limited Ingredient Dog Food
- Nutro LID Grain Free Adult Duck [M] [Dry]
- Nutro LID Grain Free Adult Lamb [M] [Dry]
- Nutro LID Grain Free Adult Salmon [M] [Dry]
- Nutro LID Grain Free Adult Venison Meal [M] [Dry]
- Nutro LID Grain Free Adult Small Bites Lamb [M] [Dry]
- Nutro LID Grain Free Large Breed Adult Lamb [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb and Potato [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Fish and Potato Recipe [M] [Canned]
- Nutro Limited Ingredient Diet Turkey and Potato [M] [Canned]
Nutro Puppy Formula Dog Food
- Nutro Puppy Tender Lamb Pate [G] [Canned]
- Nutro Puppy Tender Lamb and Rice Bites in Gravy [G] [Canned]
- Nutro Puppy Tender Chicken and Turkey Bites in Gravy [G] [Canned]
- Nutro Puppy Tender Chicken and Oatmeal Pate [G] [Canned]
- Nutro Puppy Tender Chicken and Rice [G] [Cups]
- Nutro Puppy Tender Beef and Vegetable [G] [Cups]
Nutro Wild Frontier Dog Food
- Nutro Wild Frontier Cold Water Recipe [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Wild Frontier Open Valley Recipe [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Wild Frontier Woodland Trail Recipe [M] [Dry]
- Nutro Wild Frontier Rolling Meadows Recipe [M] [Dry]
Note: Nutro seems to be separating the Wild Frontier line into it’s own brand focused on high protein, grain free premium diets. As of 2019, it will no longer be on the Nutro site and will have it’s own website.
Nutro Recall History
Below is a list of all (if any) recall incidents tied to this brand. It encompasses an analysis of all dog food recalls dating back to 2010, and sometimes earlier than that; pointing out any releases directly related to this product line.
Note: If you don’t see any recall below, it means either of these two things. 1. There have been no recalls directly related to this product line. 2. We have not yet updated the section to reflect a recent recall.
Recalls related to Nutro:
- Reason: Melamine.
- Source: FDA report dated June 25, 2008.
- What was recalled: 12.5 oz. cans with “Best By” dates Dec. 10–11, 2009, of the following Nutro dog food:
- Weight Management
- Large Breed AD
- and Large Breed Puppy.
- Reason: Plastic was found in the production line.
- Source: Leading internet pet website, dog food advisor (Sept. 30, 2009).
- What was recalled:
- Nutro Ultra Puppy
- Best by date: Sept. 10, 2010.
- (4.5 lb. and 30 lb. bags)
- Nutro Natural Choice Chicken Meal, Rice and Oatmeal Formula Small Bites Puppy
- Best by date: Sept. 10, 2010.
- (5 lb. bags)
- Nutro Ultra Puppy
- Reason: Potential for mold.
- Source: December 13th, 2015 news release from PetSmart.
- What was recalled: 4 oz. Nutro Apple Chewy Treats.
- Lot Codes: Beginning with “4 50,” “5 02,” “5 03,” or “5 05” (no matter the “Best by” date).
Now: We are only addressing dog food recalls above; it should be noted also that there was a Nutro cat food recall in May 2009 of 7 different products that contained incorrect potassium and zinc levels.
Things worth mentioning: The March 2007 recall was the biggest pet food recall in North American history, it affected over 100 different brands aside from Nutro. Additionally, the company has sparred with consumer advocacy groups over allegations that Nutro food was making their pets ill, with the FDA getting involved and doing it’s own investigation.
Our stance: We only include official recalls and do not take sides with either party in an allegation until an independent party, or judge, awards a verdict. This is due to the fact that anyone can launch a complaint about anything with little justification, and the truth is only revealed much later.
The Bottom Line
Nutro’s philosophy to manufacturing food is simple, put pets first, and feed them ingredients as close to their native state as possible; and do so in a safe and sustainable manner.
The Nutro feed clean philosophy means, simple, purposeful, and trustworthy. Implemented via natural, purpose drive ingredients, sourced, mixed, and tested with integrity.
There’s many things to like about this brand, below are a few reasons, in summation.
To get ingredients as close to their natural form as possible. That each ingredient has a deliberate purpose in delivering certain nutrients to your dog. To formulate using expert knowledge and manufacture using high standards for dog food safety and quality.
No use of third parties to purchase ingredients, Nutro buys their own; subsequently tracing them all down the supply chain, back to their original supplier. Commitment to no questionable artificial ingredients. Quality ingredients when it comes to real animal protein, and whole grains and fiber.
Nutro works with a team of dog food experts on formulation, like:
- food chemists
- animal nutritionists
- and animal physiologists.
Also: Nutro works with one of the leading scientific authorities in pet nutrition and well-being, The Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
Pet Food Safety & Quality
Recalls happen, the ingredient supply chain is a very complex ones in the modern day and age. All companies can do is reduce the risk by ensuring they have the highest standards set for their suppliers and nurture long term inquisitive relationships with them.
When it comes to Nutro, it does seem like they’re going the extra mile to ensure the dog food they’re making is super safe and of the best quality possible. Only time will tell, but there have been no official complaints or recalls in the last few years. On top of that in their 90+ year history they’ve been involved in 3 dog food recalls,1 of which affected the entire industry practically.
Sustainability & Community Initiatives
It’s good to see Nutro Products, Inc. take initiative and work on delivering positive socioeconomic benefits to the communities they operate in and whom they service. A company that admit’s to the obvious fact, of being profit driven, but at the same time choosing to put social and environmental sustainability at the core of their business as well.
What we’d like to see: We’d like to see Nutro continue the honest nutrition philosophy and produce clean ingredients using their clean feed trademarked process. However, as of right now only their dry food is compliant with this self-imposed standard; we’d like to see the wet food and their dog treats added to this list.
Note: Regarding our brand analysis or product reviews; we do not accept money, samples, or gifts from pet food companies or manufacturers for special favors or considerations.
We welcome our readers to share coupons and discounts with us that we may have missed in our search.
We were unable to locate any coupons and/or discounts on the Nutro website.
Now: Should you make a purchase by clicking the buying tip below, you will help us keep the lights on; as we will receive a referral fee from the online store. (Which in no way inhibits our independence and objectivity).
Notes, References & Updates
Please review the below when analyzing this article further.
- Descriptions and analysis expressed on this site are strictly the views and opinions of the author.
- Dognutrition.com do not test any dog food products.
- The accuracy of the information herein is dependent heavily on and correlated with the integrity of information provided by the dog food company in question.
- We strive to get all the info correct, but we do not and cannot guarantee it’s completeness or accuracy. Additionally, we do not have the resources to ensure the material is kept up-to-date on a daily basis.
- Each analysis is offered in good faith and is intended to help you make a more informed buying decision when it comes to purchasing dog food.
- Due to the unique biological identity of each dog, none of our analysis are meant to suggest or guarantee that feeding a particular dog food will result in any specific response in their diet or offer any specific health benefits.
- The Nutro Company – Mission Statement
- Facts About the Current CGMPs – from the FDA
- What is the AFIA
- Pet Food Manufacturing Facility Certification Program Code
- Consumer Affairs – FDA Confirms Probe of Nutro Pet Foods
Have an experience with this dog food you’d like to share? Or perhaps the post itself? Please know we rely on the tips of our readers and welcome your comments.